TAYZEE ENJOYING THE SCENERY!!
CRAZY WOMAN DRIVER!! :0)
MATT & ALLY AT THE PIG RACES!!So the weather here is well...how should I say.....PERFECT...so my mom and I decided to pack the kids up and head to the coast for the fair!! It coudn't have been a better day! We bought the kids the ride bracelets so they could ride to their heart's content!! And boy did they!!! We had an amazing day and they weren't afraid of anything! They rode the Wacky Worm roller coaster 7 times and just about every other ride in Kiddieland. They had a blast...and so did my mom and I as we enjoyed watching them laugh and have fun! Aaron joined us at dinner time and he had fun taking them to all their "favorites" for the day. Matt also ran into a friend from his Tball team, so he liked being able to go on the rides with Kelton! We live in Paradise...I am convinced of that. It wasn't too hot, not too cold...it was PERFECT! The kids were exhausted at the end of the day....as pictured below. The only one wide awake was Taylor, who just wanted a cinnamon roll from the fair! Ha!!
Gee Matty...are ya tired?? He fell asleep in the car in about 3o seconds. We could hear him snoring from the back of the van! 




3 comments:
cute cute! Hey it was great to see you this weekend! We need to get together more often!
Love ya!
J
haha. great photos! looks like a fabulous weekend.
Dayna-Thes pictures are adorable! I need to come visit sometime soon=]
Post a Comment