
Daddy and his girls...
Daddy and his babies...
So I said I would save Aaron for another blog and today is that day....I have to say I am BLESSED beyond words and so fortunate to be married to a Godly man who loves me and our children. In this crazy time of our lives, I don't often tell him as often as I should, how lucky I am and how much I truly love him. I see him drop everything to play with our children, pray with them, discipline them even when it isn't easy and love me--which isn't always easy either. :0) And so on this day when we celebrated our fathers, it was fun to sit back and enjoy watching Aaron do what he does best...be a devoted DADDY and husband....I couldn't ask for anything more than this....I love and adore you Aaron...HAPPY FATHER'S DAY HONEY!
So I said I would save Aaron for another blog and today is that day....I have to say I am BLESSED beyond words and so fortunate to be married to a Godly man who loves me and our children. In this crazy time of our lives, I don't often tell him as often as I should, how lucky I am and how much I truly love him. I see him drop everything to play with our children, pray with them, discipline them even when it isn't easy and love me--which isn't always easy either. :0) And so on this day when we celebrated our fathers, it was fun to sit back and enjoy watching Aaron do what he does best...be a devoted DADDY and husband....I couldn't ask for anything more than this....I love and adore you Aaron...HAPPY FATHER'S DAY HONEY!






0 comments:
Post a Comment