

Summer has arrived! Today was Matt and Ally's official first day of summer. It was a busy day! The 4 of us trekked to Wal-Mart. Now you know, this is always fun with a baby in the upper part of the cart, a 4 year old in the cart and a 6 year old walking in front of the cart (where I cannot see!!) Oh and did I mention it is SUMMER?? Wal-Mart was packed at 9 in the morning!! The aisles were packed and I felt like Mr. Magoo trying to navigate down the aisles. We also made cupcakes, frosted them and added decorations to make them look like baseballs for Matt's party tomorrow. (I pat myself on the back for that one. As a working mom, he would have been lucky to even take store bought cupcakes. Now we get the family generated kind! Wahoo!) After cupcakes ( and lots of bowl licking) we decided they needed to water the flowers we planted. Do you remember how fun a hose can be on a hot day? I had forgotten until I watched my children squirt everything in sight for 2 hours. You can see...they enjoyed themselves!! And...it was a win-win situation! My flowers got watered too! Who needs a pool?? Hooray for summer!





2 comments:
Hey lots of new stuff here already. Keep it going! I have a feeling you will love looking back later in life:)
great blog. you've inspired me to try and get one going when I get some new pictures. Love you. Wish we lived closer.
Post a Comment