Matt and his teacher...Ally's first day of PRE-K
Well, we have a theme running here...so many "firsts". Ally's FIRST day of Pre-K, Matt's FIRST day of FIRST grade, & Taylor's FIRST attempt at crawling. Yes, so many "firsts!" It's all very exciting...but it is also sad...it is also accompanied by lasts. Taylor's last day rolling, Ally's last day at Miss Adele's and Matt's last day of summer and sadly, my last day at home with all the kids before going back to work. It's been a tough transition for me...much more than I anticipated. BUT, as with anything, one has to perservere. We like to eat, so I guess working is sort of a necessity. Oh yeah, and we like having a house to live in, cars to drive ....aww...you know the drill. But God is good and I know He will not give me more than I can handle...but is sure seems like a HUGE LOAD right now. I am claiming this verse right now..."Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest." (Matthew 11:28) (And if you need a good cry, I also claim the song "All That I Can Say" by the David Crowder Band in my playlist below!! (Jenna this one's for you too my sista!!) But back to our theme....It's exciting to see all of the FIRSTS in our lives. We are blessed with healthy kids, a happy life and a wonderful family. Hope you enjoy our firsts!






1 comments:
Very cute pictures. More of our firsts will be happening this week too!
J
Post a Comment