(Who clung to her daddy...but was brave enough to reach out
and touch Pastor Ray's face...it was precious...)
So today marked a special day in Taylor's life. I know she doesn't understand what it meant...I think right now this day is more for us.....Today we dedicated our little girl to the Lord. We committed to raising her in faith. My prayer is that Aaron & I will be the best parents and examples of God's love that we can be. And so we await the day when Taylor will choose for herself to accept Christ's love and sacrifice for her life. That is my prayer for my little girl....
Psalm 91:11
For He will give His angels charge concerning you, To guard you in all your ways...




1 comments:
Very cute pictures. Blessings to all of you as you raise your family to know and love the Lord our wonderful God!
J
Post a Comment