
Ok, so it is my first day blogging. Have no idea who I'm blogging to or for...guess it is just like a little journal. As I sit here wondering what in the world to say, I quietly sat thinking about my shoulder, wet with slobber from the most precious little baby snuggled up on me, fast asleep. Ally, wandering around with her "babies" loaded up in her stroller and Matt playing Star Wars on the Wii. Oh the sounds of childhood. We planted flowers in the yard today. The kids had fun and the yard looks refreshed. Wish I felt that way! Ha! I guess my first blog should simply state...I love being a mother...it is the most precious gift I have ever received. (Besides my husband...I'll save him for another blog...) Baby is asleep and kids are happy...time to go make dinner. So much for the mundane life. God is good all the time...all the time GOD IS GOOD. Bye for now.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Posted by Helfer Party of 5 at 5:10 PM
Labels: Ho Hum and other stuff....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment