CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tayzee's 4 months old



How is it that this precious little girl is already four months old?? She has found her voice and now screeches at us for attention! She grabs her toes and pulls all her socks off. We also wonder when she will be getting her first tooth...maybe soon?? Telling by the amount of drool pouring out of her mouth it can't be long! We're also going to try rice cereal soon. I'll be sure to include some pictures from that adventure! I snapped this picture today and it pretty much lets you know what kind of baby she is....HAPPY! Matt and Ally adore her as you can see by the pictures! We are blessed...
(In case you were wondering...Tayzee is Taylor's nickname given to her by Ally.)

3 comments:

Darcy said...

HI! It's Darcy. Kelley's sister. I am a fellow blogger. Welcome! I will enjoy your blog. Cute kiddos!!!
My blog is:
bellezafam.blogspot.com

The Miller Clan said...

I can't believe she is already 4 months...time sure does fly by! Glad you are enjoying blogging. It was nice to talk to you tonight. We need to talk more often. I'll have to call you to help you put more info on your blog. Don't think you have to blog every day, but if you like it, go ahead!!! Love ya friend!
J

The Miller Clan said...

YEAH You figured it out...Looks great!
J