It's been a while since I've visited my blog....I don't think anyone even sees it...It's just like a personal little diary.....
So here is what's new....Taylor just turned 3....when on earth did that happen....how can 3 years have passed so quickly??
Matty is turning 9....ditto on that....
Ally is 6 1/2....and following in the family profession....teaching all the time!
Aaron and I just celebrated 10 amazing years of being married....I am blessed, honored and just plain happy to be married to an amazing human being. God is good....
We've been in our dream home a bit over a year now....we drive up and constantly pinch ourselves to be sure we aren't dreaming....again...God has been good....Finding this house was definitely worth the angst we went through getting here! :0)
I'm teaching....love my job and love that I teach with my very best friend everyday. It's a total gift. It's also nice knowing the kids are with me all day. Not too many jobs like that! I am blessed to be in the classroom....
Alrighty...so not much else to report. Life is good....darn good. Can't complain. I lift up my hands in gratitude for I don't deserve it.....:0)
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Long time no see....
Posted by Helfer Party of 5 at 10:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment