CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 12, 2012

I CAN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING!!

So I decided to check out my ancient blog! I am laughing because every year I try to log back in and I cannot remember what email, what password or how on earth to get into my own blog! It's useless....childbirth not only ruined my body, it totally stole my memory as well. All for a good cause....I think....LOL!! So I finally figured it out and here I am. Whew! Pinterest has reminded me how much I liked blogging, but I have no time or interest in trying to keep up with that beast! I am going back to work next week after a 6 week hiatus! Surgery went well and my knee is healing. No running yet....eventually I'll get there! Looking forward to summer....last summer was a total loss after I blew out my knee. Will be so happy to play with my babies and have some fun! 2012 has GOT to be better. 2011...not so much my favorite year. Here's to new beginnings, healing and lots of love!

0 comments: